Topic: Childhood favorite game

seylen
Forum posts: 9
Posted 5 months ago
What video game did you play the most when you were a kid? Was it a console or PC game? I adored playing Need for Speed Underground, Underground 2, and I also played pretty much every race game available.
devamona
Forum posts: 11
Posted 5 months ago
My favorite childhood game is The Legend of Zelda and it remains my favorite to this day. I received as a birthday gift a handheld Nintendo DS and few DS Games such as Mario Kart, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Professor Layton and the Curious Village and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I've replayed Zelda many times and am playing it now. Decided to replay all the available chapters of The Legend of Zelda, I want to do it in time for the new Tears of the Kingdom chapter release next year. That's how my childhood favorite game became my gaming hobby.
christinabdnr
Forum posts: 8
Posted 5 months ago
I have strict parents and they forbade me to play games, they didn't even buy me a computer or a console. I played a little bit of Need for Speed and Spider-Man on the PC of my friend. There were a few other games, but I don't remember well, it was like a quest to complete. I liked Need for Speed the most, I would say it was my favorite video game of my childhood.
Chooseba
Forum posts: 1
Posted 5 months ago
The game that I have always loved so far is rolling ball 3d game because I am passionate about balls, on the other hand this game has a gameplay that keeps me hooked for hours with the only task of control. of the long-rolling ball, that's also training my sharp reflexes
carolinahoward
Forum posts: 2
Posted 4 months ago
My favourite game!
Probmxrider
Forum posts: 15
Posted 4 months ago
In a childhood my favourite game was minecraft and WoW.
carolinahoward
Forum posts: 2
Posted 4 months ago
The biggest benefit of a boosting service https://boosthive.eu/ is that it doesn't use hacks or cheats. Rather, it tricks the game into thinking that you're the real person who was playing the game all along. In return, you can enjoy your favorite game again. But remember to take a break and play the game yourself before you start relying on a booster.
AmandaSoll
Forum posts: 17
Posted 3 months ago
Warcraft, Starcraft, always loved strategy. Also, now sandbox games like melon playground are very much to my liking, and they give a lot of freedom. Also, there are melon playground mods that simplify and complete everything. I love it when games have mods.